1. I got to have a make a wish to Disney World.
2. I have a power wheelchair where I give rides to those pretty ladies.
3. Since I don’t walk my shoes never get dirty and they last forever.
4. I use elevators and I have partied in them with some cute girls.
5. People that are healthy have gotten inspire by my smile.
6. I have played bumper cars with other power wheelchair users its always fun.
7. I never get tired of walking.
8. I have run people’s ass over when they try to mess with me so I defend myself with my power wheelchair.
9. I can sleep in my comfortable power wheelchair when im tired.
10. There is always a place to park since I use the parking wheelchair lot.
11. At school I ask cute girls to help me whenever I need something.
-Overall having this disability isn’t bad at all.
Pingback: -The Great Benefits If Had From Having Duschennes Muscular Dystrophy- | aescutia95's Blog
Pingback: -The Great Benefits I’ve Had From Having Duschennes Muscular Dystrophy- | aescutia95's Blog
Those are some great benefits. I love how you see the positive things out of having a disability. Most people are not as positive and strong as you! Keep it bro!
Thanks man. Everything has it’s positive and negative things but I like to focus only in those postive things. By doing that with my disability it helps to enjoy my life despite of my disability.
You are a true embodiment of one of my favorite quotes that I live by. “Smile at the world, and the world smiles back.” Life can be a grim place full of pain and sorrow if we always focus on the things we don’t have. Instead, more people should wake up each morning thanking God that they are alive that day. Annuar, you really are something special! A light to illuminate others through example!
Thats a great quote Marco & I agree the world would be a much better place if more people thanked god everyday. Thanks that means a lot man especially because im writing a book & I want to iluminate/inspire others by it. Your comment makes me think that I can to do that.